Feb 22, 2009

Banana Crumb Muffins & Banana Walnut muffins!


Do u know the muffin man the muffin man the muffin man the muffin man..

LOLs.. when ever i make muffins both my kiddos sing this :)

All Recipes is my fav website for baking. The main thing is that the recipe will have lots of reviews which will help to make thr original recipe better and healthier.

I made the Banana Crumb Muffins from this site last week and followed the recipe exactly, except that i used 1/2 cup of sugar and used oil instead of butter. It was so soft and moist and yummy. And another thing i didnt add the topping because i thought it might be very sweet.

When i made it this week i made it more healthier. I used whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour, 1/2 cup of brown sugar and added 1 tsp of cinnamon. Still it was yummy and moist and soft. I sprinkled a lil bit of quick cooking oats on it. I also added 1/4 cup of walnuts and raisins this time. 

Altogether it was delicious.

No comments: