Feb 19, 2009

Marble cakes and cupcakes!



I have been baking and grilling a lot now a days but unfortunately my camera is dead and my camera phone is not so good in taking pics.. By the time i wait for my hubby to come home to take a pic from his iPhone half of the thing is eaten by mu kids and then i think ok may be i'll post this next time... i have a lot of drafts and im wondering when im going to post all of this!!!

today my daughter told me lets make a cake together! Its really hard to resist a almost 5 yr old! :D

So i decided to make my first marble cake from scratch! i have been baking a lot from www.Allrecipes.com so i decided to go there and search for this recipe. And i think this is the perfect recipe

then she said she wants cup cakes.. So with 3/4th of the batter i made a marble pound cake and the rest i made marble cup cakes.. i even mixed a little more cocoa pwdr in one or 2 cupcakes to make it chocolate cup cakes and some into plain white cup cake. 

I followed the recipe exactly but reduced the flour by 1/2 cup as some of the reviewers suggested but kept everything else the same. 

No comments: