Jul 10, 2008

Semiya - Express breakfast!


My breakfasts all are express and very easy to make be it puttu or upma or semiya or poha all i make with 15-20 mts because mornings are a rush for me!! juggling with 2 kiddos, packing the lunch box for hubby, breakfasts, lunch preparations..... goes on my list of things i do in the mornings... i try to keep breakfast preparation time as short as possible so that i can make other things also..

here is one of my breakfast recipe Semiya with both my kiddos like and is easy to make

3 cups milk
2 cups thin semiya or sevaiya
5 tbps sugar
1 pinch salt
3 cardamon pods/elaichi

  • Boil the milk and add elaichi to it
  • mean which boil the semiya separately
  • when thr semiya is cooked add it to the milk
  • then add the salt and sugar to it.
  • Bring it to boil for few mts and your break fast is ready!

No comments: